Old member - Same name.

New members are required to post here introducing themselves prior to being granted access to the rest of the forum.
alanm

Old member - Same name.

Post by alanm »

I was lucky enough to have a record of my name, email, and password for my old account.
So re-registering was no problem.
FYI - I reside in central Virginia but Utah is one of the states I find interesting because of its intelligent guns in schools laws.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
alanm

Re: Old member - Same name.

Post by alanm »

I have a question.
What are the requirements to be able to use the search function?
I have a bookmark in Chrome for this forum to display unread posts that gives me an error now saying I don't have permission to use the search function.
Gravedancer
Site Admin

Post by Gravedancer »

It should work now. I had to change a bunch of permissions to combat a spambot assault a day or so ago, and apparently didnt give that permission back to the UDC members group.
alanm

Post by alanm »

Thank You!
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.